Thursday, June 01, 2006

Vigil

i'm seriously feelig bored and trying to keep myself awake

cos if i sleep now, i will get up at like 12.
zzz

There was this rather funny incident. Kevin and I were sitting outside the admin office after RE, waiting. So i was trying to be damn lame. Then there was this guy who walked past and i was trying to create some uber lame scenario outta it.

So i was crappily hypothesizing how he's a secret agent who's on a killing spree. He's gonna kill all the teachers and plant a bomb. Then he walke out after 5 min, so i continued talking abt how he had accomplished his mission and is onto the next one. Then the next min, got this "boob" sound. Of course not bomb la, but the precision of its occurance was damn funny

reminded me of a scene in johnny english which is pretty amusing as well

I think i know what separates me from a better soccer player
-boots
-stamina

And i was playing comp insane for warcraft 3 again. Yupz, it's insane. Even when i tried using unlimited money, also can't se. They just farm like siao and owned my heroes. zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home