Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Exciting wc3 match

i know it's damn late now but i must surely blog abt this match just now.

I have been playing wc3 the whole day, but that game just now was really imba. Damn nice. I was playing this insane who's orc and i'm undead. At first i seemed to gain the upperhand, and was getting a breakthrough.

Then suddenly due to some miscalculations, i lost a large portion of my troops and my lvl 6 deathknight and level 2 cryptlord. Only my lvl 8 lich was still alive, and i was running out of gold. I should have lost. So i asked for some gold grant (cheat).

But the comp was still damn formidable. I kept on spamming them with army, and they repelled every time. They even attacked me many times and whacked me like siao. I held on. Both our heroes farmed like siao. And we each got 2x lvl10 heroes. wtf

So i can't find a way to break through their defence and it, like a human surprisingly, decided to defend. And even 2 big armies of frost worms and garga cant whack them. Tried this kind of army a few times. So it's now down to wits.

So i deployed shadows to patrol their 2 bases. I know that if one base if cut off, they are dead. Then i used 1 small army of flying garga to whack their base nearer to me. Like how the japs invaded singapore. Indeed, they all crowded theere. So i took my deathknight and 2 other flying armies an attacked their main base. To prevent them from teleporting back, i hardcore whacked their town center, and destroyed it before they teleported back. wah heng

So they ran back. And i achieved my aim. So to prevent more troops loss, i teleported back. Now since they can't teleport, the job became much easier. With the flying army, i just atttacked to and fro, and destroyed the nearer base (smaller). Now it's damn easy, just whack them. I took my lvl10 deathknight, lvl10 lich, lvl8 cryptlord and whakc them from the front (i must admit that being the noob that i am, micro-ing was tough). Then the other direction, i took the flying armies to whack them. I concentrated on whacking the base, and i destroyed them w/o slaying their heroes, avoiding a showdown between 4x lvl10heroes (now thinking of it, perhaps shld have tried for excitement)

And so this game took 3 hrs. wth. and still got smo tmr..

cya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home