Sunday, May 14, 2006

shucks. keep getting owned in wc3. at this rate how am i gonna own people in dota?

One thing really different abt wc from sc, is that the spells are damn imba, so even if your army is very qiang, spells can destroy it. And i hate the computer which keeps on spamming me. I mean it's not even fair tactic liao. In fact no strategy at all. Just garner enough troop and spam enemy base. Crap.

So recap one rathr exciting match. I built like 20 defenses. And got my untouched army there. And 2 enemies spammed me non-stop. I tot cold handle them easily. But i was wrong. Sheer spamming. Lost more than half my base and more than 80% of my defense and most of troops, but i defeated them! Yea. But second round of attack gg liao. Trying using that wver or wad thing, pro, but not enough. Overwhelmed in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home