Saturday, May 13, 2006

Great, my rather eccentric decision-making is back to bite me, and very hard too

You see, i dropped geog last year, one because i din want to take 10 subjects, two becos it's plain boring. I could also drop jap, but decided i was still interested in it.

Now gg to me. My jap is like 3.2!! And could be worse. I am ponning most of the lessons, and it is just killing my standards. Plus ONE test in next semester is gonna determine my jap SA2. WTF@@ And it tests everything, so i am pretty assured of a gg grade. knnbccb.

Well, the thing is i am losing interest in it too. So the better alternative, it seems now, is to drop jap then instead. At least i could ace my geog. I got 4.0 last year, and pretty assured of at least a 3.6 this year. sighzzz. I am one screwed up guy

And so jap is 3.2. HMT is another screwed up shit. I got 15/30 for comprehension, and 32/50 for some 10%CA review (one of lowest in class) which reminded me that i could actually get 3.2 for chinese. WTF?!?! I am not 3.2 material, and i fucking hate it, esp as chinese is one of my stronger subjects. English is always screwed up. 4.0 ever since the GPA system, and def not 4.0 this year. Fuck. Fuck all the languages.

And chem and physics too. Rather screwed. Chem is damn screwed, while physics is damn-butjustnotthereyet- screwed. Sighz.

Academics...

On to other stuff. I was playing wc3 (again!!) just now. For like 4 hrs. Ytd whole day played that. There was this game i used undead. 4v4.

Then my 3 allies ALL died. I tried helping one, the nearest to me, but he just coudlnt' defend for nuts, and that whole troop all died in helping him defend. cb. So the situation became that i am damn vulnerable myself. Holy. So i tried building more troops. And as luck wold have it, i kena attacked. My troops got nearly exterminated, but i killed them all too. So i was trying to build more troops and defense. 1v4 c'mon la. As luck wld have it, i ran out of gold. And i was mining a new one when kena gangbanged again. So i was struggling to defend, and lost rather valiantly. They just spam you, and i ws almost surprised i din die during first round.

And boro lost of seville 4-0. I hate bottlers liek them and spurs. Fail to deceive. Deemed for failures, those losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home