Sunday, December 10, 2006

Damn the F$%king School Admin

Knnccbwtf...

Basically i have just found out from wilson that some bastards (presumably under the instructions of the school admin) have taken out our locks and taken away (or disposed of) the stuff in our lockers....

And YES, this is what makes me fucking pissed.

Firstly, I do not comprehend why the school has the rights to open up our lockers. For F$%k's sake we are paying the full school fees and amenities till the end of the year, more precisely till 31st December, so I do not see a problem with keeping my stuff in the locker until that date. If the school cannot provide a reasonable explanation, this actually equates to robbery or looting, whereby our possessions are taken without our knowledge from a guarded location.

Secondly, it is the nature of this whole thing that piss me off. It just reeks of TOTAL inefficiency! I believe the school admin is well aware of what is happening, but they are just too lazy to inform us. I mean, everyone has seen how the admin practically screws up everything, including our PDR and stuff. To me, it's reasonable for the lockers to be cleared (maybe for the construction works) but they must at least have the F$%king decency to INFORM us. Can you imagine if you renting a flat and one day the landlord just open your room and throw out your stuff without even informing you!

And fucks, you may have no problem if you do not care about whatever is inside your locker - that's your problem. But others DO have valuable or prized possessions in their lockers. People may have kept stuff like cameras, FHMs etc in their lockeres!! And for people like me, its the other seemingly worhless but precious stuff which may have been thrown away! Like ser zheng bought me a boat from Vietnam, it was inside the locker. Like 1J bought me their class T-shirt with my name on it, it was inside the locker too. Like the soccer boots that Rongbing lent me, inside too! WTF man

Yea, as you can see, I am rather pissed with the debased institution that is our dear RI admin. Rant over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home