Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday (still holidays)

Hiya! Let me describe my extremely productive day

First, i woke up at 4, and slept again

Second, i got woken up at 6, cos i forgot to off alarm X_x

Third, my mum woke me up at 8, but i was too tired so i slept again

Last, i woke up at 10.30 myself.... haha

So while others were sloggiing off to sch for extra cyh or other *ahem* teachers, i am slacking at home. Watched a bit of wakamono no subete, but it's a lame show. And i finally decided to start writing my chi essay (although it's due today). Took me 3 hrs and still counting =P.



And took care of my sis...

And ytd, after attempting to eat 3pc KFC meal, i felt so $$%^&*() full, so if i am gonna eat kfc later, won't try it again.. haha

Now for some more gaming =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home