Monday, July 31, 2006

Reflections

Hmm, actually there's one thing i really agree with stevens post

It's that the class is too mugger, so there is no class spirit.

In my class, there are just too many muggers. And what do muggers normally do? They have no life, and look at the superficial benefits too much. which basically make them void of proper feelings.

I mean, there's so many people complaining about tests and stuff, muggers esp. U see Deshawn, he was bitching to me about tests and stuff. But he has mgged for chem totally. And Qi Han also, was complaining to me...

Sian la. I haven't touched my physics or chem or chi or bio stuff at all! wth. Like bio lesson, i was just stoning. I know what are all those translation shit, but did not mug them. And considering i have so many other homework/work due, there's no time to study for these crappy tests. But i am not complaining like those muggers.

And in the end, these muggers only care about marks. I mean marks are arbitrary but important in school life, but marks aren't everything. But to muggers, it is such a few numerals that constitute their 4 yrs in RI... sad really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home