Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's 2.50am now

Yeah, i ahve hardcored another nite

Not mugging, not really slacking

But rushing through my RE project.

This mrs joylim ah, really like spam work, so i am busy spamming my RE report, make me understand how the greenwave groups feel like.

Let me tell you how spam it is. Conclu, abstract, reflections etc haven't done yet. Metho and results only like 1/3 done. And pics havent put in. 40 freaking pages already!! wtf.Then mrs joylim tell me to rewrite some parts cos i make it too cheem ... diao.

But it's like still a long way to go... and it's due next wk... wahhh. Got NRP project report to write also, plus so many project works. Told you evne if i don't care about the tests, still get super stressed.

Anywae as i have said, it's 2.50am now, which should be sleeping time. I think i go read bio till 3am(btw i don't understand teh topic but heck) and try to get some winks. It's not gonna be easy tomorrow. Bio assignment which i dun understand, 3rd lang, AMC, hardcore project work...

waaahh =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home